Whole and Split Peanuts
The Whole and Split Peanuts from GardenBird are the ideal option for feeding wild birds of various sizes as the combination of whole and split peanuts means each piece contains the same nutritional benefit however each bird can choose the correct size nut for them.Read more
Prices from £6.99
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- The Ultimate Feeding Selection Bundle7 reviews
Special Price £85.99 Regular Price £88.47Premium Bird Peanuts422 reviews
- 4.5714285714286 out of 5
- James Carroll
- Always on time and excellent quality. My birds are all smiling again!
- 4.739336492891 out of 5
- Alex Boyce
- Birds especially tits love them
Prices from £8.99Classic Peanuts188 reviews
- 4.7393617021277 out of 5
- Emma Parkes
- Fast service, easy order.
Prices from £8.49Bird Food Storage Bin & Lid - 12.55kg or 20kg7 reviews
- 4.5714285714286 out of 5
- Very good! A well made and attractive storage bin!
Prices from £8.99Chapelwood Ultra Squirrel Proof Peanut Feeder1 review
£24.99Bird Feeder Seed Scoop11 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Does what it says on the tin! So very pleased to have purchased this feeder the larger birds are not so pleased! At last the small birds can feed in peace cost wise on seed/peanuts only filled the units up once instead of 23 times a day.
£14.49Henry Bell Black Heavy Duty Peanut Feeder5 reviews
- 4.8181818181818 out of 5
- Great scoop. Prevents spillage of bird seed. Clever design and quick to use.
£12.99Tom Chambers Pewter Flick 'n' Click Squirrel Resistant Peanut Feeder1 review
- 4.2 out of 5
- Sturdy build so will hopefully last for many years. Easy to clean and refill. Bottom tray prevents seed fall as well as extra perch for birds that find hanging feeders difficult to use.
£38.99CJ Wildlife London Squirrel Resistant Peanut Feeder4 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Good My little birds are not too keen on the peanut ones but the large birds can€™t get to them. The lid is easy no messing around
£22.99Squirrel Buster Peanut17 reviews
- 4.75 out of 5
- No squirrel thieves No the squirrels definitely cannot get to them and so far no birds have! I'll give it a few more weeks to see how it goes as I know it takes a time for them to get used to new feeders
£69.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Resistant Sphere Peanut Feeder3 reviews
- 4.7058823529412 out of 5
- Does the trick After putting this peanut feeder for three days the squirrels have given up trying to eat ANY of the food I put out for the birds. Even the fat balls which are child's play for a squirrel to get to remain untouched!. Everything is lasting
- 4.6666666666667 out of 5
- excellent product that works very well robust and effective in preventing squirrels from eating the peanuts
The Whole and Split Peanuts from GardenBird are the ideal option for feeding wild birds of various sizes as the combination of whole and split peanuts means each piece contains the same nutritional benefit however each bird can choose the correct size nut for them.
Peanuts have a high fat and protein content with large levels of natural oils, and they each contain vitamin A, E, zinc, iron, potassium and phosphorus which make peanuts an extremely beneficial treat for your feathered friends.
These whole and split peanuts can easily be fed to your garden birds from a peanut feeder, ground feeder or bird table and all our peanut lines have been aflatoxin tested to ensure they are completely safe for your wild birds.
Available in 5 different sizes; 2kg, 5kg, 12.55kg or save money with our multipacks - 25.1kg (2 x 12.55kg) or 50.2kg (2 x 12.55kg).
The Peanuts are 80/90 size (number of Peanuts that fit in the average hand). We source our peanuts from all over the world to ensure that we bring you the best at the best prices. The climate condition at the growing location can have a large influence on the look of the peanuts but rest assured that they have been aflatoxin tested to ensure they are safe for birds. The percentage of whole and split peanuts within each bag can vary from nearly all whole peanuts to nearly all split peanuts due to how they are sorted in the USA, but are usually is somewhere in the middle. Please note that the appearance of the peanuts may differ slightly to those in the photos.
- Blackbird, Blue tit, Chaffinch, Collared dove, Dunnock, Goldfinch, Great spotted woodpecker, Great tit, Greenfinch, House sparrow, Nuthatch, Robin, Starling, Wood pigeon
*We would always recommend your food is stored in an air tight container in a cool and dry location to ensure that it remains fresh up until the best before date.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 100% 35 reviewsGreat 0% 0 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (35)4 stars (0)3 stars (0)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEARKeith Sherren a week agoAn excellent choice.PETER PRESTON 2 months agoVery good peanuts and the birds seem to love them!LOAD MORE REVIEWS
FREE Express Delivery on orders over £25*.
Orders under £25 incur a small delivery charge.
*exclusions apply. Items delivered in 1-2 working days (week days only). For full details including out of areas post code charges, please refer to our delivery information.GardenBird Trustpilot Reviews