Suet Coconuts Shells
Coconut Bird Feeders
Our suet-filled coconut bird feeders are the ideal food source for feeding blue tits and long-tailed tits. Eco-friendly, compostable coconut shell bird feeders allow wild birds to cling to the sides and peck away at the contents at their leisure. With free delivery for orders over £25, you can show your birds a little love all year round.
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- 1/2 Coconut Suet Shells - Mealworm130 reviews
All Year Round Original Half Coconut61 reviews
- 4.7230769230769 out of 5
- Mr Thomas
- The last delivery of these Coconut Suet Shell where of good quality, looked fresh and the birds loved it. Not something I would normally put out at this time of year but tried it after a chilly night and they ate the lot.
All Year Round Berry Half Coconut48 reviews
- 4.7377049180328 out of 5
- eaten straightened away
All Year Round Coconut Half Shell with Raisins9 reviews
- 4.75 out of 5
- Chris CHRISTOPHER
- Seems to be o0.K
All Year Round Original 3/4 Coconut Suet Shells22 reviews
- 4.8888888888889 out of 5
- Paul Jones
- Birds love this they fight over it
All Year Round Berry 3/4 Coconut Suet Shells23 reviews
- 4.4090909090909 out of 5
- B HallettCustomer
- Not sure what is now added to the suet, but the birds are not so keen. Changed to the 3/4 coconut to se if that was better , but there is still a lack of interest.
- 4.4347826086957 out of 5
- Items are good but problem with dispatch and missing items. Unfortunately only 6 of each coconut arrived but dispatch slip checked off 12 of each sent. Luckily postage slip highlighted weight which was equivalent to only 1/2 the goods dispatched. Garde