Suet for Birds
Suet for birds is simply animal fat, usually beef or mutton, that can be mixed with grains and cereals to provide nutritious, balanced food for birds that they will absolutely love to eat. Most importantly, suet bird food is a high-energy food that you can give wild and garden birds all year round. These foods are available in a variety of forms such as pellets, bricks, logs or balls that you can place on bird tables, ground feeder trays and even hanging feeders.
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
Items 25-36 of 62
- 1/2 Coconut Suet Shells - Mealworm209 reviews
All Year Round Original Half Coconut109 reviews
- 4.688995215311 out of 5
- Melvin Wilder
- I find wild birds love these coconut suet shells, they go made for the worms. Well worth the money.
- 4.7064220183486 out of 5
- Mr Donaldweir
- This product is one of the best as all our birds love them, the suet I think is particularly good fo them
- 4.575 out of 5
- B HallettCustomer
- Not sure what is now added to the suet, but the birds are not so keen. Changed to the 3/4 coconut to se if that was better , but there is still a lack of interest.
- 5 out of 5
- Early days waiting result The birds have yet to discover these still waiting to see what the verdict is
- 4.9316239316239 out of 5
- Frank Anderson
- A very good service.
- 4.685534591195 out of 5
- Birds go nuts for these!