Squirrel Buster Mini
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder8 reviews
£39.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Peanut Feeder2 reviews
- 4.25 out of 5
- Very satisfactory
£39.99Squirrel Buster Classic22 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- looks strong and hopefully won't rust like others we've had. looks strong and hopefully won't rust like others we've had.
£52.49Squirrel Buster Peanut18 reviews
- 4.7727272727273 out of 5
- Good long lasting product
£65.45Wild Bird Cleaning Brush44 reviews
- 4.7222222222222 out of 5
- Mr Ian Watson
- Great product ????
£2.99Gardman Long Handled Cleaning Brush23 reviews
- 4.7727272727273 out of 5
- Quick and efficient cleaning! A very useful accessory as it has an extra long handle it makes sure that even the larger feeders are kept clean and safe for birds.
£2.99The Squirrel Buster 750ml20 reviews
- 4.7826086956522 out of 5
- Margaret Todd
- Very good service and delivery. very affordable. Long enough to reach the bottom of the feeders. a good reasonable price.
£34.99Squirrel Buster Plus49 reviews
- 4.7 out of 5
- Anne Strachan
- Birds like it. No squirrel as either attempted or succeeded in getting seeds. I’ll be buying more.
£99.49Songbird Summer Mix63 reviews
- 4.7551020408163 out of 5
- Excellent worth every penny I was apprehensive about paying so much for a bird feeder but after the grey squirrel and it's relatives kept eating all the sunflower hearts I decided that it was probably worth while. I'm pleased I did buy it although I was
- 4.7936507936508 out of 5
- Mrs G Davis
- Good as usual
Prices from £4.11Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Seed10 reviews
- 4.6 out of 5
- Clare Philpott
- Great product. Birds love it.
Perfect for smaller gardens, The Squirrel Buster's younger sibling features the same impressive engineering and build-quality as its big brother and its patented seed tube ventilation system ensures that the food stays fresh. Should a squirrel attempt to get to the food, its weight will cause the metal mesh shroud to drop down over the feeding ports, completely blocking access to the seed. The ports on this innovative seed feeder close as soon as anything weighing over 115g hangs from or lands on it. (The average weight of an adult Grey Squirrel is 400-600g).
When placing the Squirrel Buster Mini in your garden, be sure that it is hanging at least 0.5m (1.5ft) away from a pole, branch or tree as squirrels may still be able to reach across and empty the contents without putting its weight on the feeder.
The Squirrel Buster needs to be at positioned at least 18" away from anything as a squirrel could stretch or jump.
Lifetime Manufacturers Guarantee
The feeder comes with a lifetime manufacturer's guarantee. For more information please see: https://www.squirrel-buster.com/
H: 300mm (11.8")
Including handle: 540mm
To learn how to assemble and disassemble this feeder, view the assembly and dismantling guide here.
Please note that this item will be despatched in the supplier’s box within a plastic bag, revealing what’s inside. If this is a gift and you would like this to be placed discreetly please contact our Customer Service team before placing your order on 0800 6444 322 or [email protected], an additional £5 packaging and labour charge will apply for this service.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 80% 35 reviewsGreat 21% 9 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (35)4 stars (9)3 stars (0)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEARIain Grant 11 months agoThe best squirrel resistant feeder I have found.Mary 3 years agoNo more pigeons Fair price for the product. Keeps Pigeons & bigger birds off so more small birds now come & feedLOAD MORE REVIEWS
FREE Express Delivery on orders over £25*.
Orders under £25 incur a small delivery charge.
*exclusions apply. Items delivered in 1-2 working days (week days only). For full details including out of areas post code charges, please refer to our delivery information.
Squirrel Buster Mini: Assembling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to assemble the Squirrel Buster Mini Feeder
1. Add seed to your feeder, then slip the metal cover over the top of the seed tube.
2. Take the hanger and insert the hooked end onto the top of the feeder.
3. Slide the green metal tube over the hanger hook.
4. That's it! Simply hang your feeder.
Squirrel Buster Mini: Dismantling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to disassemble the Squirrel Buster Mini Feeder
1. Lift up the metal tube over the hanger.
2. Unhook the feeder.
3. Lift the metal cage off the seed tube.
4. That's it! You can now either fill your bird feeder with seed, or clean it.
Squirrel Buster Parts
Your Squirrel Buster Mini consists of the below parts. To request any spare parts, please contact Jacobi Jayne directly on 0800 072 0130 with the product number.GardenBird Trustpilot Reviews