Squirrel Buster Classic
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Wheat Free Seed Mix123 reviews
- 4.6910569105691 out of 5
- Bit too many large seeds Birds seem to like this but lots of larger seeds really don't mind the pigeons and they clear up these but smaller birds just leave them.
Prices from £5.49Brome Squirrel Buster Plus Pole Adapter2 reviews
£22.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder8 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Ali Perham-Marchant
- Good product Enables you to use the top of the pole for a feeder rather than hanging it
£39.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Peanut Feeder2 reviews
- 4.25 out of 5
- Very satisfactory
£39.99Squirrel Buster Plus49 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- looks strong and hopefully won't rust like others we've had. looks strong and hopefully won't rust like others we've had.
£99.49Squirrel Buster Mini44 reviews
- 4.7551020408163 out of 5
- Excellent worth every penny I was apprehensive about paying so much for a bird feeder but after the grey squirrel and it's relatives kept eating all the sunflower hearts I decided that it was probably worth while. I'm pleased I did buy it although I was
£26.49Wild Bird Cleaning Brush44 reviews
- 4.7954545454545 out of 5
- Iain Grant
- The best squirrel resistant feeder I have found.
£2.99Gardman Long Handled Cleaning Brush23 reviews
- 4.7727272727273 out of 5
- Quick and efficient cleaning! A very useful accessory as it has an extra long handle it makes sure that even the larger feeders are kept clean and safe for birds.
- 4.7826086956522 out of 5
- Margaret Todd
- Very good service and delivery. very affordable. Long enough to reach the bottom of the feeders. a good reasonable price.
The Squirrel Buster Classic is designed to deter marauding squirrels and large birds from emptying the contents of your feeder. The four ports on this innovative seed feeder close as soon as anything weighing over 115g hangs from or lands on it. (The average weight of an adult Grey Squirrel is 400-600g). The metal mesh cage over the feeding tube will also appeal to clinging species as well as those that prefer to perch to feed.
When placing the Squirrel Buster Classic in your garden, be sure that it is hanging at least 0.5m (1.5ft) away from a pole, branch or tree as squirrels may still be able to reach across and empty the contents without putting its weight on the feeder.
The Squirrel Buster needs to be at positioned at least 18" away from anything as a squirrel could stretch or jump.
Lifetime Manufacturers Guarantee
The feeder comes with a lifetime manufacturer's guarantee. For more information please see: https://www.squirrel-buster.com/
H: 500mm (19.7")
Including handle: 790mm
To learn how to assemble and disassemble this feeder, view the assembly and dismantling guide here.
Please note that this item will be despatched in the supplier’s box within a plastic bag, revealing what’s inside. If this is a gift and you would like this to be placed discreetly please contact our Customer Service team before placing your order on 0800 6444 322 or [email protected], an additional £5 packaging and labour charge will apply for this service.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 78% 17 reviewsGreat 23% 5 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (17)4 stars (5)3 stars (0)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEARAMA 2 weeks agoGood long lasting productAnthony 3 months agoThe feeder has solved my problems with the squirrels not been able to get in the feederLOAD MORE REVIEWS
FREE Express Delivery on orders over £25*.
Orders under £25 incur a small delivery charge.
*exclusions apply. Items delivered in 1-2 working days (week days only). For full details including out of areas post code charges, please refer to our delivery information.
Squirrel Buster Classic: Dismantling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to disassemble the Squirrel Buster Mini Feeder
1. Push down and turn the lid to release.
2. Remove the lid from the feeder.
3. Pull the yellow cap from the centre of the feeder.
4. Disconnect the hanger cable from the feeder.
5. Remove the nut from underneath your feeder.
6. Pull out the tube from the centre of the feeder.
7. Finally, push the buttons. You should now be able to remove the seed tube..
Squirrel Buster Parts
Your Squirrel Buster Classic consists of the below parts. To request any spare parts, please contact Jacobi Jayne directly on 0800 072 0130 with the product number.GardenBird Trustpilot Reviews