Rose Clear Ultra Gun 1L
The Rose Clear 1L Ultra Gun is a systemic insecticide and fungicide with 3 in 1 action that kills on contact. It controls blackspot, powdery mildew and rust and also offers protection for up to 21 days to help prevent further attacks.Read more
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. To get the best experience, we recommend using a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
You can continue to use Internet Explorer to access our website, however we recommend using a more modern web browser such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox to get the best experience on our website.
This is because Microsoft will soon be dropping support for Internet Explorer, after which the browser will no longer receive security updates. So to protect our customers from cyber crime, we will be ending support in the future.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
The Rose Clear 1L Ultra Gun is a systemic insecticide and fungicide with 3 in 1 action that kills on contact.
- Controls blackspot, powdery mildew and rust and also offers protection for up to 21 days to help prevent further attacks.
- Easy to use spray gun is safe to use on a wide variety of outdoor or ornamental plants (however you should always test this with a small sample of a plant to begin with).
- Use Rose Clear spray at the first signs of infestation and repeat when needed.
- If roses are infected with blackspot from the previous season you should being spraying in spring as the first buds appear.
- Rose Clear should only be used from April to September as plants are often in full bloom.
Hints and Tips:
- Shake well before use
- Press down firmly on the trigger head to depress the safety tab and twist the nozzle to the "SPRAY" position.
- Spray the plant thoroughly to wet all leaf surfaces.
- After use, turn the nozzle to the "OFF" position.
To minimise the risk to bees, spray when they are less active - early in the morning and in the evenings.