Premium Suet Balls
Each suet ball contains over 90g of high grade beef suet, along with oily peanuts and dried mealworm.Read more
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. To get the best experience, we recommend using a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
You can continue to use Internet Explorer to access our website, however we recommend using a more modern web browser such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox to get the best experience on our website.
This is because Microsoft will soon be dropping support for Internet Explorer, after which the browser will no longer receive security updates. So to protect our customers from cyber crime, we will be ending support in the future.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Fat BallRating:93%£24.99
- Tom Chambers Heavy Duty Flick n Click Fat Ball Bird FeederRating:94%£12.99
Our premium suet fat balls each contain over 90g of high grade, quality beef suet, blended with wheat, peanuts and dried mealworms. We guarantee your garden birds will love this energy-rich recipe.
Our premium suet balls are packaged as follows:
- 20 Premium Suet Balls - in a plastic bag
- 50 Premium Suet Balls - in a cardboard box with plastic liner
- 100 Premium Suet Balls - in 2 x cardboard boxes with plastic liner
- 150 Premium Suet Balls – in a cardboard box with plastic liner
- 300 Premium Suet Balls – in 2 x cardboard boxes with plastic liner
- wheat flour, beef suet, seeds (millet, linseed, rapeseed), peanut flour and dried mealworm
Which birds eat suet balls?
- Perfect for Blackbirds, Starlings, Robins, Dunnocks, Blue tits, Great tits, Coal tits, Wrens, Chaffinches, House sparrows
Which feeders can be used for suet fat balls?
Please note: due to the nature of the product up to 10% of the suet balls could break up due to delivery. Any fallen pieces can be used for ground feeding birds or mixed with other bird foods.
Heavy rain can also cause the balls to fall apart due to the high fat content.
Unfortunately, although we are actively trying to reduce our plastic usage as a business, we do have to use a thin plastic liner in the boxes of our suet balls to make sure they arrive with you in a good condition. This is due to their high fat content which may leak out and weaken the cardboard boxes.