National Trust Athena Seed Guardian Feeder
This traditional round metal bird feeder features a powder coated finish in shades of graphite and gray. It has two perches and feeding ports where birds can access the internal plastic seed tube. The unique click-and-go system allows for easy filling and cleaning. A strong lid closure and built-in hanging loop add convenience. Seed is not included.Read more
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
The Athena Guardian Seed Feeder comes with a two-port plastic tube seed feeder and a matching protective cage. The Click & Go system allows for quick, tool-free cleaning and filling of the feeder. The protective cage can also be easily disassembled and cleaned.
This metal feeder deters larger, more aggressive birds and squirrels, letting smaller birds eat in peace.
To clean the feeder:
- Turn the feeder cap counterclockwise until it loosens, then unscrew the base from the cage by unding the base screew.
- Lift off the base and the large metal plate resting on it to create a large opening.
- Remove the feeder base-first through this opening.
- Detach the feeder ports by pushing them up and pulling them out of the tube.
The feeder can be hung easily using the included hoop.
28 x 26cm
* A note on squirrel protection although this feeder is squirrel and large bird proof we cannot guarantee that the most determined squirrels or large birds won’t get inside of the feeder, particularly juvenile squirrels and birds which are far more agile than the adults. Birds with particularly long beaks may also be able to access the feeder inside of the guardian. The bars on these feeders cannot be made smaller to protect from adolescent or red squirrels as this would pose a risk to the birds.
FREE Express Delivery on orders over £25*.
Orders under £25 incur a small delivery charge.
*exclusions apply. Items delivered in 1-2 working days (week days only). For full details including out of areas post code charges, please refer to our delivery information.