Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Jug - 1015g
The Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Jug is an effective way to repair patches on your lawn, it contains grass seeds, feed and coir which will quickly help you to grow a new layer of grass, with the first shoots showing in as quickly as 4 days.Read more
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. To get the best experience, we recommend using a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
You can continue to use Internet Explorer to access our website, however we recommend using a more modern web browser such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox to get the best experience on our website.
This is because Microsoft will soon be dropping support for Internet Explorer, after which the browser will no longer receive security updates. So to protect our customers from cyber crime, we will be ending support in the future.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
The Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Jug - 1015g is an effective way to repair patches on your lawn.
- Contains grass seeds, feed and coir which allows you to grow a new layer of grass, with some first shoots showing in as quickly as 4 days.
- Contains a special binder which helps prevent grass seeds from washing away.
- Allows you to grow grass that is 2 x thicker than normal grass seed.
- With these grass seeds being stronger than average, you can even use Patch Magic to grow grass on slopes (subject to special care).
Hints and Tips:
- Firstly remove any dead grass from the patchy area in your garden, loosen the soil with a rake and water the area well before applying Patch Magic.
- Once applied watch as grass shoots begin to appear in less than a week, timescales can differ according to weather and location.
- Apply Miracle-Gro Patch Magic as per the instructions to ensure successful germination, and water thoroughly until the coir has turned dark brown. The coir must be kept watered at all times but be careful not to over water because the coir formula absorbs up to six times its own weight in water as a protective layer.