Miracle-Gro Multi Purpose Grass Seed - 480g
The Miracle-Gro Multi Purpose Grass Seed is a professional grade grass seed with amazing results. Thanks to the fast germination of these grass seeds growth can be visible in just 5 days, and this seed is ideal for helping you create a whole new lawn, repair old, worn lawns or just for patching up.Read more
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. To get the best experience, we recommend using a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
You can continue to use Internet Explorer to access our website, however we recommend using a more modern web browser such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox to get the best experience on our website.
This is because Microsoft will soon be dropping support for Internet Explorer, after which the browser will no longer receive security updates. So to protect our customers from cyber crime, we will be ending support in the future.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
The Miracle-Gro Multi Purpose Grass Seed is a professional grade grass seed with amazing results.
- Suitable for all lawn types,.
- Growth in just 5 days thanks to the fast germination of these Miracle-Gro grass seeds.
- Ideal to create a whole new lawn, to over-seed worn, existing lawns or just for patching up, as these seeds provide you with good ground coverage and strong roots to help you achieve a thriving looking garden.
- These lawn seeds have been coated in WaterSmart which will ensure prime water absorption which increases the germination speed by 50% - in optimal growth conditions.
Hints and Tips:
- Begin using this multi-purpose grass seed from March through to October (once the threat of frost has passed), and as these lawn seeds have been coated in WaterSmart this will ensure prime water absorption which increases the germination speed by 50% - in optimal growth conditions.
- If using for new lawns, check individual boxes for the area each pack size will cover.
- For the best results for over-seeding use approx 20 g/m2 and use 30 g/m2 for bare patches.
Prepare the ground - rake the area and remove all weeds, stones and dead grass.
Shake the box to mix the seeds.
Use the sprinkler on the side of the box to scatter the seeds - create a criss-cross pattern by sowing half the seed from left to right then the rest top to bottom.
Soak the entire area with a fine spray of water and keep the soil moist while the seedlings establish over the next few weeks.