Henry Bell Essentials Wild Bird Water Drinker Feeder
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Henry Bell Essentials Wild Bird Fat Ball Feeder8 reviews
£3.99Henry Bell Essentials Wild Bird Suet Cake Feeder20 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Fat Ball Feeder This is an excellent feeder for my garden pole with it being small it is higher off the ground for the little birds to feed from. I have the larger size on a tree and the birds love that. Useful to have an extra little feeder ready for
£3.99Henry Bell Essentials Two Arm Complete Feeding Station4 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Great quality for the price I have several of these dotted about the garden and they have always been popular with the birds visiting my garden. It only takes a drop in temperature and the suet just disappears! This one is sturdy easy to refill and to ha
£14.99Henry Bell Essentials Wild Bird Peanut Feeder4 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- First purchase will buy again Bought this item as gift for a friend she was delighted with it I needed advice with regard to the requirement of a stand and received an email from you quickly which clarified the situation.
£3.99Henry Bell Essentials Wild Bird Suet Bites And Mealworm Feeder10 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- fine A bit lightweight but they weren's expensive and do the job OK. I shoved some wooden skewers through the nuts so sparrows etc could perch and peck. Good slogan? Perch and peck!
£3.99Henry Bell Wild Bird Essentials Plus Fat Ball Feeder8 reviews
- 4.4 out of 5
- Super value Every product I purchased always pleases myself and the birds
£5.99Wildlife World Bird Barn Seed Feeder2 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- I give this Five Stars for this My Garden birds truly love this Fat ball Feeder so very much and Stay on this till late in the evening
Special Price £13.59 Regular Price £16.99Henry Bell Essentials Wild Bird Squirrel Baffle14 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Great quality This is a very attractive and practical feeder which is ideal for small birds. The roof will keep the rain out unless it is very heavy and small birds will be able to access the food easily. I have a classic bird table but it is dominated
£19.99Henry Bell Wild Bird Essentials Plus Seed Feeder8 reviews
- 4.8571428571429 out of 5
- Good value Good quality heavy duty rain guard does the job
£5.99Wild Bird Cleaning Brush92 reviews
- 4.75 out of 5
- this is fine good item slow delivery
£2.99Dried Mealworms874 reviews
- 4.7826086956522 out of 5
- Quick and efficient cleaning! A very useful accessory as it has an extra long handle it makes sure that even the larger feeders are kept clean and safe for birds.
- 4.7231121281465 out of 5
- Awsome! Birds love em!
Prices from £2.99Gardman Long Handled Cleaning Brush40 reviews
£2.99Ark-Klens Spray61 reviews
- 4.8 out of 5
- Margaret Todd
- Very good service and delivery. very affordable. Long enough to reach the bottom of the feeders. a good reasonable price.
- 4.6229508196721 out of 5
- Lightning Lizzy
- I have used this for a number of years to help to keep feeders disease-free. It is easy to use, and all seems healthy out there. Thank you.
Birds require fresh, clean water for maintaining health. Most birds drink water every day. Water is particularly important during the winter when natural supplies may be frozen and in dry, hot weather during the summer when water can be hard to find. Eating a diet of dry seed mixes can be difficult for birds to digest so by providing a water source near your feeders is essential.
This contemporary robust water drinker in cool grey is a perfect addition to any bird feeders routine. The drinker is easy to fill and works with gravity so the water reservoir keeps the drinking dish full. Constructed from a strong plastic, ideal for novices or experienced bird feeders. Help to keep your wild birds healthy with some basic hygiene principles by cleaning between refilling.
The water drinker can be hung from a feeding station or a tree branch. Place your water drinker in a safe position, where the wild birds have a good vantage point and are out of reach of predators.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 72% 30 reviewsGreat 24% 10 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 5% 2 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (30)4 stars (10)3 stars (0)2 stars (2)1 star (0)CLEARJulie Collyer a month agoOrdered 3. Great idea. Love emJulie Collyer a month agoOrdered 3. Great idea. Love emLOAD MORE REVIEWS
Delivery is FREE on orders over £25*.
Orders under £25 incur a small delivery charge.
*exclusions apply. For full details including out of areas post code charges, please refer to our delivery information.GardenBird Trustpilot Reviews