Window Bird Feeders
High Quality Window Bird Feeders
Bring the birds to your window with a Window Bird Feeder. These attach easily to your windows via suction pads and hold a variety of GardenBIrd bird food products such as seeds, pellets, etc. Once installed on your window, you can sit back and enjoy a bit of bird watching. Take advantage of our free UK delivery service for orders over £25 and get everything you need for your garden birds.
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Nature's Market Window Bird Feeder16 reviews
- 4.75 out of 5
- Well made Quality product give a lovely view of the birds feeding
- Jacobi Jayne UpClose Window FeederNo reviewsPeckish Globe Window Feeder14 reviews
Chalet Window Bird FeederNo reviewsWindoWatch Bird Feeder3 reviews
- 4.8571428571429 out of 5
- fun! blue tit youngsters queue up amuses the cat indoors for hours!
Fallen Fruits Acrylic Window Feeder House2 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- It replaced one near identical, that had been broken when too many fat pigeons tried to get at the seed! This one appears better made, it sticks to the window more securely and was cheaper than the one it replaced. What's not to like
Jacobi Jayne I love Robins Window FeederNo reviewsMeripac Window Feeder24 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- A wonderful window feeder This is a excellent Window feeder and I would recommend this window feeder to anyone to the birds in their Garden
Out of stock
- 4.625 out of 5
- Raymond Smart
- Good We have placed the feeder on our kitchen window and put feed in the unit but so far no birds have used it but after only 3 days