Thistle & Niger Seed Feeders
Niger Seed Feeders
Finches love our Niger Seed (also known as Nyjer seed), and the best way to ensure these charming birds can enjoy their favourite seed is with Niger seed feeders. We have some great feeders for you to choose from and with our quality service, we can get your bigger bird seed feeder and seeds sent straight to your front door. Order yours today.
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
Items 1-12 of 18
- Black Steel Niger FeederNo reviewsJohnston & Jeff Hammertone Cast Metal Niger Seed Feeder - 20cm2 reviews
Squirrel Buster Niger Seed FeederNo reviewsJacobi Jayne Ring Pull Niger Feeders13 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Very good bird feeder Love the feeder very substantial birds don't seem to like the Niger Seeds though!!
Tom Chambers Heavy Duty Flick n Click Niger Bird Feeder4 reviews
- 4.4615384615385 out of 5
- Barbara / Bristol
- Will save a lot of wasted bird seed falling to the ground.
Gardman Robin and Small Bird Feeder2 reviews
- 4.75 out of 5
- Lovely bird feeder Lovely bird feeder easy to fill
Henry Bell Essentials Wild Bird Nyger Feeder5 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- P. Masha
- Then sparrows love the small feeder. Occasionally I see a robin. Not good when it’s raining though.
Tom Chambers All-Seasons Nyjer Feeder5 reviews
- 4.4 out of 5
- ROGER STARR
- Its passable
Exclusive Classic Niger Seed Feeder13 reviews
- 4.2 out of 5
- Looks good but confusing The perching bar slides out so the base can be lifted out to clean which is good. Bit confused as the base had holes in so Nyjer seed being very small can fall through so I put a piece of paper over it to stop seed spillage. They
- 4.7692307692308 out of 5
- Finches live it! Goldfinches took to it straight away. The small holes rather than slits mean I€™m loosing less seed. With 4 perches there is less squabbling too.