Bird Seed Feeders
Quality Bird Seed Feeders
Our extensive range of bird seed feeders has been designed to attract various wild and garden birds and are the best way to keep GardenBird bird food fresh for more extended periods. Keep your birds fed and happy all year round and take advantage of free delivery anywhere in the UK for orders over £25.
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
Items 1-12 of 111
- Jacobi Jayne Get Set Go Seed FeederNo reviewsNature's Market Squirrel Proof Seed FeederNo reviewsTom Chambers All-Seasons Seed Feeder1 review
Black Steel Sunflower Heart FeederNo reviewsAzure Window FeederNo reviewsPremium Guardian Seed Feeder2 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- A good purchase A good purchase. It was easy to order on the web site my order arrived on time it was well package. The feeders are easy to fill and birds are returning to the garden.
- 5 out of 5
- Mr James Digby
- Very good product for the price. It keeps squirrels out.
- I Love Robins Pearl Feeder3 reviews
Jacobi Jayne UpClose Window FeederNo reviewsTom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder7 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- A bit small but it's adorable I thought I had placed an order for another I Love Robin Pearl Feeder the large kind which my birds really enjoy feeding out of especially when it's raining on arrival of my order I couldn't believe my eyes when I unwrapped
Chateau Squirrel Resistant Seed Feeder3 reviews
- 4.1428571428571 out of 5
- Well made I don€™t think this is going to stop my squirrels for long they have already managed to get some seed from it but it€™s going to be fun watching them solve the problem. Meanwhile The tit family a nuthatch and a robin have worked out how to use
- 5 out of 5
- Christina Watson
- This is an eyecatching feeder for the smaller birds such as Bluetits and sparrows.It's of an excellent quality,well designed and squirrel proof from our other garden visitors!