Hooks, Brackets, Adapters and Stabilisers
Bird Feeder Hooks, Brackets, and Stabilisers
When you order your GardenBird Bird Feeder, make sure you also get a bird feeder hook to make it easy to hang your feeder from a tree branch or one of our feeding stations. The hooks come in three different sizes so you can choose the best one to pair with your bird feeder. We also have plenty of bird feeding brackets and bird feeder stabilisers. Take advantage of bulk purchasing of bird food, feeders, hooks and other accessories with our free delivery service for orders over £25 within the UK. Bird Baths | Nest Boxes & Accessories | Pest Repellents | Bird Food Storage and Scoops | Books and Guides | Hookes, Brackets, Adaptors and Stabilisers | Hygiene & Safety
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- 4.8518518518519 out of 5
- Great excellent product I have and will buy again
- 4.8947368421053 out of 5
- Stephen Twyning
- All products arrive as described and in good time Very easy to fit. only works with tom chambers though.
- 4.375 out of 5
- Gardentidy Easy to put together and certainly is good at keeping my Garman feeding station upright.
- 4.7 out of 5
- John Clements
- Have dealt with you for a number of years and remain very happy to carry on for many more Still waiting delivery
- 5 out of 5
- Ali Perham-Marchant
- Good product Enables you to use the top of the pole for a feeder rather than hanging it
- 4.8823529411765 out of 5
- Kate Keenan
- Quick delivery and luckily i caught the delivery man who left my last delivery a street away though i left him a note to leave it in a safe place. Not used yet but have one which is very good.